Receive a download link instantly.
Independently sell up to 5,000 copies.
1 independent commercial usage.
Cannot publish with b.m.i., ascap, etc..
Must give credit to PC Beats
- Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for ONE commercial recording or broadcast.
- This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 5,000 copies.
- Selling more than 5,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
- You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. (no free downloads)
- You have full rights to record,alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat).
- In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
- You may also acquire a new leasing rights if you sell more than 5,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale.
- PC Beats will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads.
- You must however give full credit to PC Beats verbally or in writing on all commercial recordings.
- Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.